I strive to consistently exceed my clients' expectations as they relate to professionalism, expertise, marketing, and communication. My commitment to providing superior customer service is unparalleled, and my hope is that every client I serve walks away from the transaction feeling good about the experience. Client satisfaction is my top priority, which is why over 75% of my business comes from personal referrals.
• B.A. from Gonzaga University
• Graduate of Rockwell Institute for Real Estate Brokers
• Rookie of the Year for Century 21: 2007
• Emerald & Diamond Producer for Century 21: 2008 - 2011
• Centurion Producer For Century 21: 2012 - 2014
• Quality Service Award Winner
• Consistently ranked among the top brokers in the Spokane Association of Realtors since 2008
• Recognized by Spokane Coeur d’Alene Living Magazine as a Top Realtor
• Corporate Relocation Specialist
• Military Relocation Specialist
• Member of the Spokane, Washington, and National Association of Realtors
I moved to Spokane from Bozeman, Montana in 1991 to attend Gonzaga University. I fell in love with the area and chose to make it my home. I am married with three fantastic kids. My family and I enjoy camping, hiking, boating, skiing, traveling and all of the other wonderful outdoor activities that abound in the beautiful Inland Northwest.
Please visit the "Testimonials" section of the "About Me" tab at www.tracypenna.com to see what my clients have to say.